mortgage approval check
The My Mortgage & Protection Experts “Mortgage Approval Check”, will give you a quick indication as to whether we believe we can get you a mortgage agreed in principle (this is subject to credit score and financial assessment).Get in Touch
can i get a mortgage?
This quick, simple, and free process generally only takes a couple of minutes to complete and will give you an instant result once you have completed the online form.
Important – Please note that this process does not conduct a credit check so will not leave a footprint on your credit file.
At the end of the process, you can download your personalised Mortgage Agreement Certificate.
Benefits of a Mortgage Agreement in Principle
There are many benefits to gaining a mortgage agreement in principle, such as;
- Can I get a mortgage?
- How much can you borrow?
- Offers for a property are more likely to be accepted if your mortgage is agreed.
- Find out how much your mortgage will cost
- View properties that you have the affordability to buy
Working with our team of professionals, we will help you gain the answers to these types of questions. Plus, at MMPE we will give you a helping hand and guide finding the right mortgage products for you.Get in Touch
why use a mortgage broker like mmpe
- MMPE are independent mortgage brokers (we work on behalf of our clients to find the right mortgage deals for you)
- MMPE do not charge fees for research and assessment of the mortgage or providing research.
- Access to secure digital systems to make research and applications, quickly, efficiently, and securely
- access to whole of market lending (we deal with most UK lenders)
- we take pride in looking after our clients’ needs and requirements, to find the right mortgage and insurance solutions
Do not put off speaking with us, even if your enquiry is tentative, we will be pleased to assist.Get in Touch
Our standard fee for arranging a mortgage is £395. The fee is due upon application of a mortgage loan to the lender.
'A MORTGAGE IS A LOAN SECURED AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.'
My Mortgage Experts & Protection Experts Ltd (FCA 937076), is an Appointed Representative of King Mortgages Ltd.
King Mortgages is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). King Mortgages Ltd is entered on the financial services register http://register.fca.org.uk/ under reference number 803561.
The information contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers based in the UK.